HAPPY NEW YEAR!
There’s a little bit of news:
- I remain terrible at blogging.
- awkward is running a tiered sale for January.
- awkward will in fact probably end, or rather close down temporarily to give me time to revamp my approach to indie knitwear (per tentative plans) by March/April 2016; I’ve been uncomfortable with the name for a long time, and have grown more uncomfortable with my approach over the past couple of years. It is really no big thing, but I am running pretty steep (for handmade) discounts to try to clear out as much of the existing inventory as possible, so there’s that.
- I’m not sure what is next, but I am pretty sure there needs to be a next, even if everything about it is the same except for my approach to it. IT IS TIME TO PUT DOWN A MARKER THAT INDICATES MOVING FORWARD OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
- The pattern side should continue apace; I have a pattern for every month this year in some stage of development; some are even completely finished & tech edited and just need better photos and formatting.
- Also, I got a wooden bowl for putting yarn in so as to take a moody photo; it’s pretty rad.